Ar-15 End Plate Sling Mount Knights Armament
Ar-15 End Plate Sling Mount Knights Armament.
This KAC Carbine Receiver End Plate integrates a QD Sling Swivel Socket into either side for ambidextrous use. The QD Sockets are Non-Rotational, meaning they will not allow an installed swivel to spin freely within the socket, but instead give it a limited range of movement. Comes with lock ring only (push-button sling swivel not included). Compatible with both SR-15/AR-15 and SR-25 platforms with a carbine type receiver extension.Learn More
Micro Flush Quick Detach Sling Mount Impact Weapons Components.
Features & Benefits:
- Accepts any push-button Quick Detach sling swivel
- 8 position rotation limited to prevent sling wrap-up
- 95% lower profile than a separate Sling Mount and Picatinny Mil-Spec 1913 Rail Section, the ergonomic, flush mount design eliminates all sharp edges that can ensnarl the operator’s gear
- Designed to fit precisely through any vent hole in the Troy Industries TRX Extreme and Alpha Battle Rails with no modifications
- Can be mounted through a single ½” diameter hole in most polymer stocks, handguards, forends, and buttstocks measuring up to .230” in thickness, including M.O.E. Handguards by Magpul Industries.
- Once inserted through the hole in the handguard, forend, stock, or buttstock, the mount is retained by a “Spirolock” on the outside assisted by a pair of setscrews from the inside to prevent the mount from rotating.
- This patent pending design places all the slinging stresses in compression against the inside mounting surface instead of in tension on the thread of fasteners
- Weighing just .243 ounces, the ultra-lightweight design CNC machined from Billet 303 Stainless Steel eliminates all unnecessary material and fasteners.
- Finished in Black Oxide to prevent rust, wear, and corrosion
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:249
SPECS: CNC Machined from Billet 303 Stainless Steel. Weighs: .243 oz.Learn More